Me and my homegirls usually sit around and chat about the guys we like. One idiot (I've been the idiot before) will ask "Should I double text him"? My response is always HELL NO! If you have to ask... you're chasing someone who's not too interested in you and secretly you already know it!
If my friends don't reply I'll text them countless times and I especially dont have a problem texting my close family members a million times.... because our relationship is solidified. But a guy that I'm unsure of... meaning I don't know where we stand... I'll be very hesitant to double text him or call him more than once because I fear losing him or being "bug-a-boo".
Heres a few things you can do instead of double texting "him"
1. Hit up someone else... there's probably guys that are interested in you that you have been "curving".
2. Look at his social network pages (If he's tweeting, on Facebook, Snapchat or IG) bitch get a clue! HE DONT LIKE YOU.
3. Find a hobby... Chances are you care more about a relationship than yourself. Do something you enjoy.
4. Delete his number. If he likes you he'll text you back, call you or contact you on social media sooner or later. If his phone was broke or some sort of freak accident occurred he'll be sure to reach out to you:
5. If you must... double text him. If his response seems vague or short... he didn't miss you in fact he's irritated you texted him again. Watch out for clues.... sooner or later you'll catch on.