As I look back over my life alot of things that once mattered are no longer relevant... As a child I didnt realize things change and people change. I was comfortable living in the moment back then, I was my happiest as an adolescent. At 24 years old I often wonder... How can I get back in the moment? How can I live in the present without thinking about the past or the future? Time is not only measured in hours and minutes... it's measured by experience. The act of living itself takes up time.... we're here now, we're experiencing life! I find that I attack myself because I was taught there's a certain way to live and utilize time. Now I totally disagree. The timing of my life has everything to do with a higher power so I've decided to stop taking advice! The reason we believe we're suppose to do certain things, live a certain way, think a certain way is because we listen to other people's advice. As I mentioned, I was my happiest as a child. I dont recall anyone telling me how I should wear my hair, what I should like to do or who I should be. As a child I didn't ask for advice either.... I simply did what made me happy at that moment rather it was writing in my diary, playing with make-up, literally whatever made me happy. There are people who are trained to give advice and they are called psychiatrists. Friends, family and social media dont count! You are wasting your time abiding by other people's expectations. Not all advice is rooted with ill intentions... but are you living for you or them? Time is short. Stop taking advice.
No one wants to believe their negativity effects other people. But your negative aurora may be ruining the vibe in the room. People may dread the presence of you because of your outlook on life We all know a "NEGATIVE NANCY", and if you dont know one chances are it may be you. When a negative, messy, gossiping, unproductive or sinical person enters the room it dampers the mood! Bad energy can drain your productivity... Here's a few ways to
END BAD ENERGY :
1. Share some good news!
2. Stop making EXCUSES!
3. Stop saying the words "CANT" or "BUT". Instead say I can and I will. Speak things into existence.
4. Give more compliments!
5. Before you speak ask yourself "Are my words beneficial to anyone, including myself?
7. Practice good posture
8. Take a little extra time on your appearance. If you believe you look great you'll be happier and more willing to mingle with others.
9. Organize your space at home, in your car and at work.
10. Pray or meditate.
11. Plan ahead. Set goals weekly and work toward accomplishing them.
12. Hang around positive people.
13. Find charity work to participate in.
14. Paint the rooms in your house white or yellow.
15. Eat fruits and veggies.
16. Incorporate a multi vitamin in your diet.
17. Find time to get active.