It always saddens me to see a woman chase a man. These women clearly don't value themselves and in return the man usually doesn't value them much either..
Sadly it doesn't matter if you lose weight, change your hair color, wardrobe, attitude, etc if he's not into you... He's just not into you.
Now contrary to the popular belief that "it's a mans world" .... it's not!
I've had my share of bae, boo and boyfriends so I'm no relationship expert but from experience and the few men who'll leap, jump, and do whatever I ask here's what I've learned along the way...
1. Don't give it up to soon...Easy puss is not a good look! You for everybody or nah?
2. Make yourself unavailable... Make his mind wonder. Get a life. Everytime he calls you don't have to stop your life to answer!
3. Have a life outside of the relationship...Go out with your girls from time to time if he likes you this won't stop him from pursuing you.
4. Let him be a man...Its okay to want to be loved and be affectionate. Let your guard down. All men are not dogs. If you think men ain't shit... Chances are neither are you.
5. Stop comparing your relationship to others...No relationship is perfect stop bitchin!
Men are pretty simple... So umm just wait on a guy to be really interested in you. Until then mingle and stop focusing on just one!