*clears throat* Here ye Here ye... women who've put their feelings aside to keep a penis pal around say "I", who's gonna be real enough to admit it? Welp... the sad truth is women settle time and time again for a piece of a man, put themselves on the backend and make men feel as if they are entitled to all women because so many women have proven to be easy... or simply okay with giving a man their way. Ladies it's not his prerogative and it's time to take control!
1. If your friend is satisfying you sexually.... there's a huge chance there's feelings involved on your end. Why ignore your feelings to keep the peace? That's not healthy...
2. What woman honestly wants to just have sex with a man without any commitment..... a hoe maybe. Most women grow up dreaming of a fairy tale ending... a marriage, kids and stability. Friends with benefits rarely turns into that.
3. Sharing penis may work for some people but for most ladies... it's a nah! Let me find out my man is giving out community dick... I just might catch a case.
4. Having multiple sex partners is rarely intriguing to women... but an honor to men! While he's bragging he's had sex with you and everyone else... you're probably investigating on his social networks, getting your feelings hurt.
5. Sexual pleasure is great. But don't you deserve more from a man you lay down with?
Lastly is your friend really your friend? Are you in an open friends with benefits relationship? Can you see other guys freely without him tripping and vice versa? If you aren't... it may be time to make some changes. Now don't get me wrong all of the points I discussed don't apply to all friends with benefits situationships. I'm sure there may be some happy friends with benefit duos out there... but all the ladies I know playing the "homegirl" role are unhappy....
Follow me on Twitter @pattygotcake